2018 brings bigger & better things for your #ContractorTraining. New year, new look, new name, even better training experience… introducing Envicomply! Visit envicomply.com now and check out all the great updates & enhancements to your Contractor Training. #newyearnewus #envicomply
Something BIG is happening to your ECATTS Contractor Training! The big news is being revealed in the New Year…… so keep a look out! #contractortraining #biggerandbetter #newyearsmakeover
Looking to make your holidays a bit more “green” this year? Whatever the holiday, everyone should agree on preserving our environment during their celebrations. Here are some great (and easy!) tips to do just that:
- Give the Gift of Time – There’s so much waste during the holidays. This is a great time to teach kids that the best things in life aren’t really things at all! Think about gifts of time instead. Bringing people together and planning activities can really bring out the holiday spirit.
- Deck the Halls Naturally – Instead of expensive & store bought decor, why not decorate with items found in nature like pinecones for ornaments, boughs for garland or cinnamon and cranberries for table arrangements.
- Recycled Wrapping Paper – Ever thought of reusing those brown paper bags from the grocery store? Tie with raffia and some holly or greenery to make a custom (and earth friendly) gift package.
- Light Up the Holidays with LED Bulbs – Thankfully, the new generation of holiday lighting uses far less electricity than from days past. LED lights are ultra-efficient and energy saving.
- Freshen the Air Naturally – Instead of artificial air fresheners, try homemade scents like hot mulled cider, evergreen boughs, fresh apples and cinnamon sticks. (And don’t forget that favorite smell of fresh baked cookies!)
- Consider Alternatives to Traditional Holiday Cards – Why not try an e-card this year? In addition to saving paper and money on stamps, you don’t need all that extra time for shipping so there’s still time! Now that’s a win-win.
Have a happy holiday season, everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful clients & friends. We are so thankful for all of you.
In honor of Veterans Day, we celebrate our brave and selfless Veterans who served for our country. To all the past, present and future Veterans, THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. We celebrate you today and every day.
Positive customer feedback from our wonderful Navy clients:
“Great training. Much needed throughout the military… straight to the point.”
“I love this training because it was very simple and easy to understand. There were also visuals to help identify and remember locations and types of storage tanks. The information was just enough and not too overwhelming.”
“Informative refresher. It was an excellent Environmental Awareness Training.”
“keep up the good work.”
“The training is very well presented. Easy to understand and comprehend.”
“You guys did an amazing job creating this training and keep up the great work.”
Way to stay updated on your training, Navy! Keep up the good work.
Need system updates and training tips? Our Fall Newsletters are now out! Check them out on our website now at https://ecatts.com//pdf/ECATTSnewsletterFall2017.pdf
Did you know that October is Children’s Health Month? Thanks to the EPA’s helpful link below, you can find local events and learn how you can help protect children from environmental risks at home, at school, and in your community.
Check it out now at: https://www.epa.gov/children/childrens-health-month-2017
Today marks the first day of Fall!
I hope you’re one of the lucky ones that gets to experience cooler weather or change in colors this season. And remember, a new season means a fresh start. Will you start off on the right foot? Staying in compliance at the workplace means staying up-to-date on your training. Make sure to take the training you need to keep yourself and your company safe. Visit training.ecatts.com now to get started.