More Knowledge Checks have recently been added to our state training modules! This enhanced user experience to test your comprehension of the material can now be found on the following modules for certain states:
- Air Quality
- Corrosion Control
- Drinking Water
- Environmental Compliance and Enforcement
- General Environmental Compliance Information
- Hazardous Materials
- Hazardous Waste Accumulation Site Manager
- Hazardous Waste Initial Accumulation Point Manager
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Hazardous Waste Satellite Accumulation Point Manager
- Medical Waste Management
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Natural Resources
- Overview of Environmental Compliance
- PCBs Management
- Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants Management
- Pollution Control
- Pollution Prevention
- Solid Waste
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures
- Storage Tank Management
- Stormwater – Basic Information
- Stormwater – Comprehensive Overview
- Waste Management Guidelines for Aircraft Maintenance Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Building Construction Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Building Demolition Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Building Maintenance Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Building Renovation Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Carpentry Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Carpet and Tile Installation Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Electrical Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Fire Alarm System Repair Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for HVAC Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Laboratory and Pharmacy Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Paint Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Small Engine Maintenance Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Submarine Maintenance Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines for Vehicle Maintenance Waste
- Waste Management Guidelines
- Water Quality
Happy Earth Day! Get outside and do something nice for your environment!
We have officially been accepted as a Certified Woman Owned Small Business and are now a corporate member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council’s (WBENC) Network!
You can check them out now at ecatts.com!
Spring is here, so keep an eye out for our spring newsletters coming out early April. Or, better yet, sign up to receive yours directly. Just visit our website at ecatts.com and sign up on our homepage.
Happy #Internationalwomensday to all you strong, smart and courageous women out there. At ECATTS/ESOHTN, we take pride that our company is #womanowned!
World Wildlife Day 2017 is focused on encouraging youth around the world to rally together to address ongoing major threats to wildlife. This includes habitat change, over-exploitation or illicit trafficking.
“Governments, law makers, enforcement officers, customs officials and park rangers across every region are scaling up their efforts to protect wildlife. It is also up to every citizen, young and old, to protect wildlife and their habitats. We all have a role to play.”
Participating in events and getting involved are great opportunities to help raise awareness and take action in order to be part of the solution.
Events near you and around the world: http://wildlifeday.org/content/events
EPA cites Longview, WA, Oil company for spill prevention and control violations.The settlement agreement includes both fines and installation of an upgraded spill detection system.
“(Seattle) February 2, 2017 – EPA has settled with Wilson Oil Inc., (doing business as Wilcox & Flegel Oil Co.) for alleged Clean Water Act spill prevention violations at its Longview Terminal facility in Longview, Washington.
EPA determined after a 2015 inspection that the company had failed to implement an adequate Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan and lacked adequate secondary containment for large oil storage tanks in one of the Terminal’s tank farms. Since the inspection, the company constructed new secondary containment for that tank farm and upgraded their SPCC plan.
As part of the settlement, the Company will pay a $44,069 civil penalty and will implement a Supplemental Environmental Project worth approximately $125,000.”
Don’t wait for a violation to take action. Get the training you need now to maintain compliance and keep yourself, your company and the environment safe.
ECATTS offers both SPCC training, as well as training in Environmental Laws and Liability, which includes the Clean Water Act and Pollution Prevention Act. Check out all of our available environmental and safety training courses for Contractors at: https://training.ecatts.com/ppCatalogAll.
Have you checked out our new modules yet? Our 2017 training catalog is out and available at http://ecatts.com/websitePDFs/CourseCatalog.pdf.
Here, you can view our extensive list of existing courses, as well as our new ones like:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Diversity of Amphibians and Reptiles in the United States
- Heavy Metal Awareness Training – NAS Whidbey Island
- Introduction to Amphibians and Reptiles
- Introduction to Drinking Water Systems: In-depth 6 part training
- PPV Environmental Training Series: 16 Modules
- Sustainable Procurement Program (SPP) Awareness
As always, if you have any questions about our training, you can contact us directly at email@example.com.
We are thrilled to share some great feedback from our Air Force clients and even happier to know we are keeping our customers satisfied with their system!
“Location based training was very helpful and informative. Much better than generic training.”
“One of the better Online training.”
“thanks for making it [short], also the reading totally prepared me for the test, thanks for being straightforward.”
“I LOVED IT!!!!!!”
– Air Force ESOHTN system clientele