2018 brings bigger & better things for your #ContractorTraining. New year, new look, new name, even better training experience… introducing Envicomply! Visit envicomply.com now and check out all the great updates & enhancements to your Contractor Training. #newyearnewus #envicomply
Something BIG is happening to your ECATTS Contractor Training! The big news is being revealed in the New Year…… so keep a look out! #contractortraining #biggerandbetter #newyearsmakeover
Looking to make your holidays a bit more “green” this year? Whatever the holiday, everyone should agree on preserving our environment during their celebrations. Here are some great (and easy!) tips to do just that:
- Give the Gift of Time – There’s so much waste during the holidays. This is a great time to teach kids that the best things in life aren’t really things at all! Think about gifts of time instead. Bringing people together and planning activities can really bring out the holiday spirit.
- Deck the Halls Naturally – Instead of expensive & store bought decor, why not decorate with items found in nature like pinecones for ornaments, boughs for garland or cinnamon and cranberries for table arrangements.
- Recycled Wrapping Paper – Ever thought of reusing those brown paper bags from the grocery store? Tie with raffia and some holly or greenery to make a custom (and earth friendly) gift package.
- Light Up the Holidays with LED Bulbs – Thankfully, the new generation of holiday lighting uses far less electricity than from days past. LED lights are ultra-efficient and energy saving.
- Freshen the Air Naturally – Instead of artificial air fresheners, try homemade scents like hot mulled cider, evergreen boughs, fresh apples and cinnamon sticks. (And don’t forget that favorite smell of fresh baked cookies!)
- Consider Alternatives to Traditional Holiday Cards – Why not try an e-card this year? In addition to saving paper and money on stamps, you don’t need all that extra time for shipping so there’s still time! Now that’s a win-win.
Have a happy holiday season, everyone!
Happy Thanksgiving to our wonderful clients & friends. We are so thankful for all of you.
Positive customer feedback from our wonderful Navy clients:
“Great training. Much needed throughout the military… straight to the point.”
“I love this training because it was very simple and easy to understand. There were also visuals to help identify and remember locations and types of storage tanks. The information was just enough and not too overwhelming.”
“Informative refresher. It was an excellent Environmental Awareness Training.”
“keep up the good work.”
“The training is very well presented. Easy to understand and comprehend.”
“You guys did an amazing job creating this training and keep up the great work.”
Way to stay updated on your training, Navy! Keep up the good work.
New Knowledge Checks have recently been added to your Contractor Training to assist in your overall learning experience. These Knowledge Checks act as guides to ensure your knowledge of the material and give you better comprehension of the training. You can now find these Checks in some of the state-specific Contractor modules below:
- Air Quality
- Air/ Emissions
- Drinking Water
- Hazardous Waste
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Noise, Odor, Light, and Dust Control
- Overview of Environmental Compliance
- PCBs Management
- Petroleum, Oils, and Lubricants Management
- Solid Waste
- Spill Response
- Storage Tanks
- Waste Management Guidelines
We are thrilled to share some great feedback from our Air Force clients and even happier to know we are keeping our customers satisfied with their system!
“Location based training was very helpful and informative. Much better than generic training.”
“One of the better Online training.”
“thanks for making it [short], also the reading totally prepared me for the test, thanks for being straightforward.”
“I LOVED IT!!!!!!”
– Air Force ESOHTN system clientele
Happy New Year! Winter Newsletters are out and ready for your viewing!
Check them out now:
Did you know that the total number of ESOHTN users has reached almost 345 THOUSAND? And the total number of tests taken for training has exceeded 3 MILLION!
These are incredible numbers! Keep up the good work, Air Force ESOHTN users!