Have you checked out ECATTS’ new YouTube Channel? You can view it now at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-WyuLqmtAPG3xItqBn7HSQ. We will continue to post helpful videos, system tips and tutorials to assist with your site training. Keep an eye out for more to come!
Celebrating your Labor Day with a good, old-fashioned BBQ with friends and family? Keep your environment in mind with some of these helpful tips:
- Be Eco-Friendly: Choose reusable plates, silverware, napkins, cups and even decorations
- Go Local: Enjoy locally grown organic produce and grass-fed meats
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Walk or carpool to your party’s destination
- Recycle: Don’t forget to recycle your glass bottles and aluminum cans
- Grill Cleaner: Use natural gas, propane, electric or solar cooking to reduce air pollution
Hope these simple tips help with your Labor Day preparations.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday, everyone!
Keep the environment in mind this Spring when gardening, caring for your lawn and doing your household Springtime cleaning.
The EPA provides some simple tips to help you and your family find ways to reduce pollution and learn about the environment.
Doing little things can go a long way to having a healthy spring.
Check them out at: http://epa.gov/epahome/hi-spring.htm