Celebrating your Labor Day with a good, old-fashioned BBQ with friends and family? Keep your environment in mind with some of these helpful tips:
- Be Eco-Friendly: Choose reusable plates, silverware, napkins, cups and even decorations
- Go Local: Enjoy locally grown organic produce and grass-fed meats
- Reduce your carbon footprint: Walk or carpool to your party’s destination
- Recycle: Don’t forget to recycle your glass bottles and aluminum cans
- Grill Cleaner: Use natural gas, propane, electric or solar cooking to reduce air pollution
Hope these simple tips help with your Labor Day preparations.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday, everyone!