ECATTS is proud to announce our newest courses for 2011, now available for your training needs:
- Environmental Justice (EJ) — This course serves as an introduction to EJ, taking a look at the origins of the Environmental Justice movement, Federal actions to address EJ and policies that have already been put into action.
- Hunting and Fishing for Beale AFB: Regulations and Restrictions — Designed specifically for Beale Air Force Base, this course provides an overview of the regulations and restrictions which must be followed to hunt and fish on this particular base. Additional information includes licensing, eligibility to hunt and fish, hunting and fishing procedures, and restrictions for firewood, swimming, panning, and vehicle use.
- Stormwater General Awareness for Beale AFB — Designed specifically for Beale Air Force Base, this course provides an overview of stormwater, its importance and protection, basic laws governing stormwater pollution, identifying construction site pollutants and how to implement BMPs, and identifying and reducing residential pollutants.
- Stormwater Low Impact Development (LID) for Naval District Washington — Designed specifically for the Naval District in Washington, this training provides an overview of Low Impact Development for stormwater and educates on the purpose and benefits of LID, Navy and federal LID requirements, and provides examples of LID techniques.
- Wetlands General Awareness for Beale AFB — Designed specifically for Beale Air Force Base, this training educates on general wetlands awareness. Additional topics include the importance of wetlands, their protection, basic laws governing wetlands, and identifying construction site Best Management Practices (BMPs) and their implementation.
For more information on these training courses or any others, call 1.866.730.4253 or visit our website at ecatts.com.